Saturday, November 15, 2008

Accused...and slimmy

I have been accused of loving Marshall the most, or only loving him because he's the only one with photos on here. That will change. I do not play favorites.... I just happened to have some of him downloaded onto the computer to practice with. Do love you Marsh, but I also love Megs, Myles, and Marc. You are all my faves!

On another slimmy note, I found a slithering friend in my bedroom last night! I thought it was a worm at first then after closer examination, discovered a fork tounge. Here is a photo of what it looked like, and no, I am not holding it! It's a blind snake, granted it's not completely blind, but that's what it's called.




That's the second snake this year! The first one was huge, this one is one of the smallest kinds of snakes there are. Big, small, I'm always at odds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It really does look like you are holding it. Gross.

The Farnsworth Family said...

What are the odds girl? Sounds like things have just gotten too crazy since I left. I guess I better head back to TX. He he! Miss you though!